We reserve the right to cancel a course or programme at any time and offer an alternative date, a credit or a refund without any liability for consequential or indirect loss.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. PAYMENT: The payment of a deposit of 20% of the course fees secures a place. Full payment for any of our courses is due 6 weeks (42 days) before the start of the course. However, we are happy to discuss payment plans for most of our courses.
2. TRANSFERS AND CANCELLATIONS: All cancellations and requests to transfer to a different course must be received in writing (email or letter) and will be acknowledged in writing.
3. TRANSFERS: Providing at least 6 weeks (42 days) notice is given, there is a £100.00 administration fee for transferring to an alternative course. Please note that if the next course is full a subsequent date within the next year may be offered instead.
4. CANCELLATIONS: The course deposit is non-refundable in the case of cancellation. The exception is where a visa has been refused and we are given at least 30 days' notice. If less notice is given we may offer a course transfer. If the cancellation request is received more than 42 days in advance of the course start date the balance paid (total course fee minus deposit) will be refunded. Cancellation requests received 7-42 days before the course start date will be subject to a cancellation fee of 25% of the course fees. No refund can be offered for cancellations later than 7 days before the course start date.
5. WITHDRAWAL: If after starting a course a student wishes to terminate their training, full payment of fees will be required.
6. ATTENDANCE: Students are required to attend every day of their course in order to receive their course certificate. If a student is absent for any reason we will endeavour to catch up the work missed within the remainder of their course. If this is not possible, the student will be required to return at a later date to complete their training.
7. BEHAVIOUR: Students are required to behave in a professional manner whilst training at The Iver Make-Up Academy. Two warnings will be issued in advance of a student being asked to leave. We adopt a zero tolerance policy to students under the influence of substances such as illegal drugs or alcohol and will result in the individuals instant removal from site by security and passes permanently revoked.
8. THE AGENCY: The Iver Make-up Academy Agency is open to all our students. If a student accepts a placement it is vital that the job is treated in a professional manner and students must undertake to maintain the reputation of The Iver Make-up Academy. If for any reason a student is unable to carry out any work commitment it is their responsibility to find a replacement. Any student who fails to adhere to these terms and conditions will not be offered further work opportunities.
9. PHOTOGRAPHY & RECORDING: In accordance with Pinewood Studio Regulations, all photography, filming and recording on site outside the premises of The Iver Make-up Academy is prohibited. Any breach of this regulation will result in a student's identification pass being confiscated. The student would, therefore, be unable to complete their course and their fees would not be refunded.