Elizabeth Blackburn (Lizzie)
I am hard-working, motivated and always keen to learn new skills. I have always been drawn to art, having done Art GCSE and Art A Level- where I helped paint a set for a school production, and I have now found my passion for hair, makeup and prosthetics. I am eager to get started in the industry and I understand the importance of team work, a good attitude, reliability and making sure, as a trainee, everyone in the team gets looked after.
– Hair and makeup artist on a ‘Lovejoy’ music video – 23/05/2023, location house in Margate
– Hair and makeup assistant on a music video – 09/05/2023, Chiswick House, Black Park Country Park
– Makeup artist on a student film ‘Internal Bleeding’ – 11/03/2023, Brunel University
– Private clients, male and female haircuts – 23/02/2023-24/02/2023, Pinewood Studios
– Makeup artist on a prosthetic shoot, working with a photographer – 9/02/2023, Pinewood Studios
– Hair and makeup artist working with a photographer on a fashion shoot – 18/01/2023-20/01/2023, Pinewood Studios
Trained at Iver Makeup Academy — September 2022- April 2023, Pinewood Studios
9 GCSE’s including Maths, Science and English with an A* in English and a B in Art and Design.
3 A Levels, with a grade A in Art and Design and an A in English.